MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Kirsty Grace

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.27



Every great oak was once just a little nut who held it's ground! - That's my motto! My name is Kirsty Grace, I'm 21 and I'm an actress from Manchester. I’m a strong believer in following your goals in life no matter what they are and I’d like to inspire others to think the same. People who know me well will probably confirm my outspoken character and know I like to share my philosophical ideas on the subject! I’ve recently started TV work and due to start filming on a feature film later this year with lost of fight scenes and weaponry training involved! I do Martial Arts and especially like Krav Maga (Girl Power!!). I’ve done stunt shows with horses – there is nothing better than seeing a young inexperienced horse grow to gain a trust with you as the rider. I'm currently setting up my own business and when I'm not working, I'm working out. I’m a qualified PT and Nutritionist so I'm my own trainer in the gym! I think it's so important to be yourself and see the funny side of life - That's why I'm always smiling! There’s a whole world of interesting people and opportunity out there and we will see them all if we just open our eyes... I'm extremely proud to be in Miss Universe GB and I'm very much looking forward to the final.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket