MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Sarah Finlay

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.14



I am proud to be in the finals of Miss Universe GB and would be both humbled and delighted to represent Great Britain in the international final of Miss Universe. I believe this is the greatest country in the world in which to live and I would passionately fly the flag for it. I am a businesswoman with my own chocolate company, Miss Coco, and I have just won a top BT award for being the most visionary new young entrepreneur in Scotland. I am backed by the Prince Scottish Youth Business Trust and have spent the last year building up my company from scratch. I have a small factory where I create and produce about 20 different lines which I market and distribute myself - with the help of the Miss Coco girls - my friends from the modelling business. I have been shortlisted for a Young Scot of the Year award. I am an honours geography graduate and when I’m not making chocolate I love horseriding and diving. I am a country girl at heart and there’s nothing I like better than walking my dogs over the hills, Thistle, my Springer spaniel and Scout, an incredibly cowardly Great Dane. Scooby Doo look out.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket