STILL UNWELL.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.44


Last night after ate the two kind of medicine.


I feel freaking DROWSY.


after have a sleep until today 11am+

I feel so tired,

and those medicine does not make me feel better,

but WORSE.


I cough more,

sneeze more,

running nose,

and my ear MORE DEAF.


I bet is the EFFECT from the medicine.

killer = = ...


well,

I need to continue until all medicine are finish.


time flies when you're facing your computer/laptop.

I start to do my assessment since 4pm,

and when I realise,

it's 11.12pm = = ..

and I didn't do anything except the assessment -.-


well,

week 5 end.

week 6 coming.


Week 7 I'm dying.

1 Mid-sem Exam on Wednesday night

1 Essay on Thursday

1 oral presentation on Thursday.

2 Mid-sem Exam on Saturday MORNING!





hate it 99.


time to study..

well,


"tomorrow first LAH."

going to bed,

medicine make me feel drowsy AGAIN.


good night LAH. :)

byeeeee.







0 komentar
Photobucket