Feeling a little flat?

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.25


This is a simple little "feel better" card for someone that's had the flu and not feeling 100%. I used my Cricut Expression along with the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge for the bug convertable and the Graphically Speaking cartridge for the box Tilda is sitting on. All of these things are available at Hallmark Scrapbook! You should go check them out! They are THE BEST!

The polka dot paper is Stampin Up, and the strip across the top is Basic Grey. Cardstock is Bazzill. I used my yummy Martha Stewart border punch on the strip of Basic Grey and then ran it through my printer for the sentiment.

I colored Tilda with my Copic markers and I just noticed she's got some kind of smoodge on her hair, so I'll have to remedy that in just a sec! :) The ribbon is Offray and I used chalk ink on the edges of the die cuts.
That's it for today! It's almost Friday and I took Monday off! I LOVE three day weekends. Well...I'll say I love PAID three day weekends! LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and I hope to see you back again really soon!! OH! And don't forget to sign up for my blog candy if you haven't already! Just click right HERE. HUGS!



Labels: , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket