I had a good day off work today! Didn't get much crafting done, but did get some shopping done and got some nice paper racks for my crafting area. Unfortunately, one of my really nice LSS is going out of business, so I was able to get a couple of their nice paper racks. I just hate to see these stores go out of business! It just breaks my heart!! I really loved shopping for paper there! Ok, enough of my woes, Don't you just love this set? I got the downloadable files from The Cutting Cafe'!!

You just download the stamps and then you can either print them on the paper you want to use, or you can use your cutting machine to cut out the WPC files! It's soooo easy! I used the WPC file to cut out the folder on my Pazzle Inspiration (available at Hallmark Scrapbook). It will hold either six pretty flat A2 cards, or 4 embellised. And it will hold the envelopes as well.

The fruit set is a downloadable stamp set that contains a set of six fruit stamps that are sooo cute!!! I only used four of them for this project. I made the Tent Topper cards that I learned how to make from my very talented adopted sis DeeDee!! And then just cut out the circles with my Nesties.


For the cards, you just make a 4 1/4" square card, then cut out your "topper" and glue it onto your square card so that the card measures 5 1/2" tall. (A2 size). I colored the stamps in with my Copic markers.




I embossed the white strips on the outside of the cards with my Cuttlebug and my Swiss Dots embossing folder (also available at Hallmark Scrapbook). The DP is from Bo Bunny that I bought a couple years ago. The cherry on the front of the folder is from my Hello Kitty Cricut cartridge (yep...you guessed it... Hallmark Scrapbook) and the pom poms are from J's. I think that's about it for this set.




Hope you like it, and that you pop over and pay Regina a visit at The Cutting Cafe'. She's got the coolest stuff over there! Thanks so much for visiting and hope to see you again soon! HUGS!



Labels: , , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket