Smooches

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.54


WOOHOO!!!! It's FRIDAY!! Ok, is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen??? LOL! I LOVE that hair! I just want to pick her up and squeeze her! These are two new Tilda stamps I received today, and I just couldn't rest my head on my pillow until I created a card with them. I stamped them separately and cut them both out after coloring them with my Copic markers.

The stone wall is popped up off the card, and then Tilda is popped up from the stone wall. The large circle behind them was cut with my Nesties, and the tag was cut with my Cricut Expression and my Fabulous Finds cartridge, both of which are available at Hallmark Scrapbook.

I used two different Martha Stewart Border punches down the right side and threw some button on for added interest. The DP is Cosmo Cricket Twist and Shout and the cardstock is Bazzill. I used just a tiny bit of Cat's Eye chalk ink in Chestnut Roan around the edge of the inner circle. The "smooches" stamp is from a set by Kim Hughes over at Cornish Heritage Farms.


Have a wonderful Friday everyone! Thanks for stopping by to see me and I hope to see you back again soon! Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy if you haven't already. Just click HERE. Hugs!!




Labels: , , , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket