I am not an ALL STAR!!!!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.01



Once a month, you know. I hate this time. I hate being a woman on these very days. I feel more or less like useless! All I can do is laying in bed , eating chocolate and drinking diet coke. Oh I hate , really hate it!

Listening to Kanye West's "Graduation", and am trying not to fall asleep. We watched the NBA All Star Game yesterday, which started at 2:20 and ended a few minutes before 6 a.m . I was hardly alive. Imagine, I sacrifized a few very precious hours of sleep, to see Allen Iverson (yeah, he was really voted into the STARTING FIVE!!!!!!) and LeBron James playing for the Eastern Conference ( I am no fan of Kobe Bryant, so I am always for the EastSide. And I was called a ****** Eastside Boi :P). It was a cool show,  you know Shaq O'Neal 's opening performance kicked ass, seriously. Iv
erson had a few nice moves (even though he's already 36 years old), James played on his usual high level (more or less), the Eastern Conference was on a very high lead. Everything changed after the half time (John Legend was performing <3, as well as Juanes and Andre 3000), when the third period started.. I fell asleep, and my team started loosing points. They actually lost. LeBron James lost against Kobe Bryant :(. Dammit! And to make matters worse : Bryant AND O'Neal were voted MVP's! WTF?!

P.S Where was VINCE CARTER?!






0 komentar
Photobucket