Hrithik Roshan is the cover guy for the September issue of GQ

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 14.00


Hrithik Roshan is the cover guy for the September issue of GQ that hits stands next week.


The star has spoken candidly about his stammering and how he overcame it by locking himself in a room and practising for hours to talk fluently among others things. Extracts:

A-a-a-ctor: "I couldn't say a word and I wanted to be an actor. And every time I said that, I felt like such a fool because I used to go, 'I-I-I... w-w-w-want... t-t-t-to... b-b-be... a-an... a-a-actor!'"

On adulation: "You get so confused between the person that you are and the persona that is projected on screen.

I've been on stage where I have 40,000 people shouting my name... they have tears in their eyes. And you could so easily take all that and fill your ego with it and feel like a god, but you finally realise that it is a bottomless pit."

On choosing his films: "I see everybody doing the same thing over and over again because it works... I've reached a stage where I have enough courage to do films I believe in."

Being Hrithik: "I am my own product. And I have to take care of myself. That's going to get me my name, my fame, my bread-and-butter, my money for me and my family."


Labels: , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket