-Title.-

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 22.22








Today weather is abit COLD.
=___="
it seems like going to rain.
BUT IT DIN RAIN.
LOLs.
let's see the photo that i take for the weather (:


today im busy.
RUN OUT OF TIME.

and

i'm LACK OF TIME.
i got alot of things to do.


tomorrow communication skill I reading test 2 exam. T.T
and i need to research for my communication skill I essay.
i need to print those out.
and print my computing word assignment.
sumore i still need to prepare my power point presentation.
then i need to pack things to go back homestay tonight.

oh gosh!

i need time please.
i need plenty of time please.
=.="

GAMBATEH FOR COMMUNICATION SKILL READING TEST.!!
hope tomorrow test is DAMN EASY!!
hope tomorrow accounting de paper the lecture mark wrong.
=.="


ok, that's all enough for today.
need to finish all stuff (:
JIA YOUs.

!! GAMBATEH !!


31st days of blogging.
77th days been in AUSTRALIA.

Count Down :
14 days more DADDY is coming to AUSTRALIA.
88 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!<3






0 komentar
Photobucket