Creative Memories Cruisin' With Cricut Contest - Vote For Diane

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 09.00



Today is the first day of the Creative Memories Cruisin' With Cricut Contest.   My friend Diane Campbell Payne - who many of you know as Capadia - is one of five consultants who qualified to submit a layout and now the layouts are posted on the Creative Memories Home Office Fan Page for people to vote for their favorite.  She has created a wonderful layout that I adore.  It features Diane, her mother, and her grandmother all around ages 18-19 and to me her page is what scrapbooking is all about. 

If you are on Facebook, I'd really appreciate it if you would take the time to visit the page and vote forDiane's layout.  If you would ask your friends and connections on Facebook to also vote for her that would be fabulous!  Apparently you can vote once a day for the next week - the voting ends on November 23rd (my 29th anniversary)!

Thanks for doing this for Diane.


Also, if you are on Facebook, you may want to click in my right side bar to follow me on FB.  


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket