Vai da via al cu

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 00.55


My not so brilliant flatmate (the Spanish one) spoiled yesterday's eve with her not so brilliant behaviour ( in other words : Lack of intelligence ). This girl just drives me every single day on my patience' verge!
My bugle call for you little One : Start using your head!

Apart from that yesterday was fun. Went out with the South-Americans, English, Germans and Italians. Believe it or not (mostly I have difficulties with it to be honest), there was only one single Spanish girl. After that we went to the University to support the protests and later back home to my place....which was crowded with Spaniards. Thanks, grazie....gracias. And that wouldn't be that bad, if my little Spanish flatmate wouldn't forget at 5 am, that her kissing and making out disturbs others ( turn off the fucking light next time!), mostly me (who had to get up earlier this morning) and my other flatmates, who go to work, to earn some fucking money.

I was afraid before, that she might be a little less clever than the average, but yesterday (and the days before ) just confirmed it for sure.

And now I am getting some coffee.
Vai da via al cu!






0 komentar
Photobucket