Michael's Holiday Magic Contest Entry

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 22.02




 Hey blogging friends.  I have entered Michael's Holiday Magic Contest and I could really use your help.  My entry for this week is the 3D house above.  The contest was to use a charger plate, scrapbook paper, and glue.  I decided to create Santa's house at the North Pole.  I could truly use your assistance in furthering my chances of being this week's winner.  If you facebook, please follow this LINK and like my project.  My name is listed as Susan E.

There will be seven weekly winners in this contest.  Then at the end, one of the seven weekly winners will win a cruise for two.  I have to pass the first hurdle if I hope to reach the next phase of the contest.

I will post full project details and more photos later in the week.  

Also, while you are voting, please remember to vote for Diane Campbell Payne's Creative Memories project.  This is the LINK to vote for Diane.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

One more thing:

Mark your calendars and get your "clicking" finger in shape!  Starting this Tuesday we are Kickin' Off Christmas with a Blog Hop featuring SP and Company products and Amy Chomas products. 


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket