Thank you for Youtube!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 14.05


I am either very lucky or out of luck, as you want to see it. The truth is however, that I have some very fine flat mates ( if you ignore the one, who is always, but really always trying to drive me on the edge of a tantrum) . Anyways, as I stated before one post earlier, I was(or still am) something between overly-hangovered and death tired. And when I just thought it couldn’t get any worse ,One of my flat mates cooked my favorite dish!

What a genius!

P.S I love the view I have when sitting behind my desk. I can see more or less the whole city. And do you know what is even better than that?

-Seeing the sunset from behind my desk!

P.P.S I am studying Portuguese at the moment, since the girl who sleeps in my flat almost every night is Portuguese and her parents arrive tomorrow. In order to tell them what I think about it all, I need to learn some words by heart.

God bless language courses on Youtube!






0 komentar
Photobucket