Festive Holiday Lighting for BBTB2

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.00



















Merry Monday scrappers!  It is our last week of Bitten By The Bug 2 for 2010.  We are going to have a  nice break for the holidays but before we bid adieu to 2010 our sweet design team sister Julie has selected a final festive holiday challenge - the Gingerbread Man from Just Because Cards.


I decided to use the Gingerbread people to dress up my dining room light fixture.  First I added faux greenery to the fixture.  Next I made a four to five foot long paper chain (while watching a movie) and added that to the greenery.  I purchased traditional looking Christmas balls and using wire ribbon I affixed the ornaments to the light fixture.  And finally I added the Gingerbread people. 


Using Design Studio, I cut six Gingerbread People, three men and three Gingerbread Women.  I used Everyday Paper Dolls to create hair for each Gingerbread person as well as aprons for the women. I used Peachy Keen face stamps to add faces, black eyes and red mouths.   And though you cannot see it in the photographs, I embossed the hair so that it looked more like frosting.  I added red Stickles over the mouth stamps and a bit of white doodling to the aprons and buttons.

This may be the last of the BBTB2 pre-holiday projects, but it is not the last of the Busy with the Cricky pre-holiday posts.  I will be back with a couple of more holiday projects to share!  Be sure to drop by Bitten by the Bug 2 and check out the other Gingerbread projects!


Labels: , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket