Last Christmas project posted for the year....

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 00.07



Wow!! We're almost to the year 2011! Unbelievable!!! So here is one last post showing you one more Christmas card along with a set of to/from tags. For my card, I used #3058 Jolly Tilda from Magnolia-licious along with the presents which are also a Magnolia stamp but I can't find them in stock right now. If you're interested, please be sure and ask Diana about them. Tilda and the presents are colored with Copic markers, and then I fussy cut and popped them up off the card base for lots of dimension.  You might be able to tell a little better with the next pic.



The background papers are from Nitwit Collections, and the cardstock is Bazzill. I know it almost looks black, but it's a dark green color. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used some Angel Wings Shimmerz on them. The bow is made from May Arts silk ribbon of course and I believe the charm is from the Charm Barn.


Here is a set of to/from tags I made using #3070 Sitting Angel Tilda from the Merry Christmas 2010 collection from Magnolia-licious. Again, it doesn't look like she's in stock right now, but please check with Diana if you are interested.  The box is just a standard jewelry box that I decorated to match the tags. That's it for me today. Tomorrow I will have my project for the Magnolia-licious Design Team Sketch Challenge, so I hope you check back for that!

Have a safe and Happy New Year everyone! Thank you for another fabulous year of your friendship! I am truly blessed. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you in 2011!! Hugs!


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket