Home for Christmas with Everyday Cricut

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 00.00



 Oh guess what??  It is that extra special Saturday of the month where Melanie and Joy from Everyday Cricut allow me to be their third Saturday designer!  I like these two women so much and it is such a treat to be part of their team!  This week I have a fun and festive Christmas layout to share - Home for Christmas

All of the details on the layout are available at Everyday Cricut today.  The article discusses how to make the train photo car and flatbed car, in addition to other elements. Also all of the photos at EC enlarge to super size when clicked to give you better views. 

The cut file (using design studio) is available for download right here on my blog.  Locate the file name, Home for Christmas Layout, in the left column of this blog, in the downloadable cut file section. 


 This is one of my all time favorite Christmas layouts and I am pleased to share it will each of you.  I hope that you enjoy the layout and that it look fabulous with your family's Christmas photos!!!!



Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket