MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Siobhan Brindley

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 07.00



I have had many opportunities over the past few years, which have been exciting, challenging and rewarding I achieved a degree in Beauty and Spa Services at the University of Buxton, and am currently at college, studying fulltime, to complete a Level 3 course to qualify as a Personal Trainer. I am an ambitious, determined, motivated, strong and loving young woman, with an outgoing personality. My hobbies include, training in the gym, dancing, travel, as well as making and decorating cakes. I have a creative and artistic mind and love to learn and explore new things in life. I believe these qualities enable me to develop good friendships with people I meet, and I have used my skills to successfully raise money for various charities over the past few years. Last summer, I made history by being the first profoundly deaf woman to win a place in the finals of the Miss England beauty contest, and achieved a place in the final 20, after being awarded the title of Miss Eco 2010. The BBC programme See Hear, featured this, which was a very exciting honour. I have never let my hearing impairment prevent me from setting and fulfilling personal goals and I believe my outlook on life has helped me put number of achievements under my belt, of which I am extremely proud. I am very grateful for the support my friends and family have given me throughout my life and truly believe that we can only give away to others what we have inside ourselves. To have been selected to be in the final for Miss Universe GB 2011 is a great honour and is an amazing opportunity for me to fulfil many more dreams and aspirations.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket