MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Anna Hansen

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.35



My name is Anna Hansen, I am currently a student at Heriot Watt University studying property development and planning. When I finish my course, I aspire to own my own property business in Edinburgh. I am actively involved in charity fundraising and giving to people who need it most. I travelled to South Africa in 2009 for a month to work in an orphanage and a drop-in centre, I have also organised charity events in aid of Action Cancer and CMS while in my role as a sunday school teacher in my local church. I used to swim for my country when I was at school. In my spare time I love spending time with my family, who are very close and supportive of each other. I also spend time with my friends and of course like most girls, I love shopping! (maybe a bit too much!) I would describe myself as fun, loving, passionate, confident and outgoing! I love to meet new people and learn from them, which is why I am looking forward to meeting all the girls in the competition and in the run up to Miss Universe Great Britain.

Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket