MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Daljit Kaur

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.38



I was raised by a very entrepreneurial family and have also gained a lot of knowledege about the world of commerce thanks to my business degree at the University Of Hertfordshire. One of the reasons for this choice of career is because it holds many possibilities for the future. I have taken time outside my degree to pursue my dreams of becoming a model and have been lucky enough to be a part of the pageant industry. I have really enjoyed my journey into Miss Universe GB so far! I have a strong belief in charitable giving and like to be able to make a difference in peoples lives, especially to those that are less fortunate. I have used this opportunity to help raise money and awareness for several charities by holding many different events. I am a very honest and loving person with many ambitions in life and will continue to work hard to drive to succeed them. It would truly be an honour to be able to represent Great Britain in Miss Universe and to be able to do my country proud. I look forward to the event in May and to meeting all those inspirational people


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket