MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Kirsty Nichol

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.07



Having grown up in a militarily family, I consider my background and childhood years to have helped shape me into the young women I am today. I believe myself to be highly ambitious, affectionate with a fun sense of humour. Due to my father's job, I grew up frequently moving around the globe and it is for this reason I have developed into a true people person. I enjoy meeting new people from all walks of life, and have therefore chosen my country’s capital London as my home for the past few years. I'm interested in travelling, seeing as much of the world as I possibly can and meeting new people along the way. I am currently reading for a degree in English Language and Linguistics and hope to combine my education with my current job as a TV presenter, to one day become a professional newsreader. I am thrilled to have made it to the Miss Universe GB Finals and would like to thank all my loved ones and sponsors for their continued support throughout my journey towards May 1st. I endeavour to represent us at the most prestigious pageant, be an inspirational ambassador, and be a role model for young women across Great Britain.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket