MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Laura Tebbutt

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.08



I am 18 years old and live in a tiny village in Rutland. This is my first ever beauty pagent or anything to do with modelling really, so I can't believe I have got this far and I am very honoured! I have so far achieved my GCSEs and then I went to college and completed my NVQ level 2 in Business Administration. Currently I am working as a waitress full time because I am saving to hopefully go travelling. I would love to travel around Australia and that is something that I really hope to pursue in the near future. I then would like to go back to college and progress onto my Business Administration level 3. In my spare time I help out in the family falconry business and fly birds of prey. I am really proud to be part of Miss Universe GB 2011. I think we are raising money for such a good cause and I really hope all the work we put in this year will make a big difference. Winning Miss Universe GB 2011 and going to represent Britain in the Miss Universe finals would be out of this world.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket