A few changes

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.07


Had to change the template, coz the old one was fult og helt f*cked up (pardon my French!). And this is the prettiest of those offered here. C'est tout!

Just came back home, was sleeping over at Assal's. We were supposed to go to Kassel tday, but her brother's bday bash was postponed, so I am free to tidy up my room (looks like a battle-field..if not worse..) and do stuff like that. I am really tired (watched 'White Chicks' yesterday).
Moreoverly sat my last oral exam this summer semester, and I literally screwed it. I am such a fool. But this is a chapter for it's own. Really! Now I gotta keep my head clean for English and than I am off home. Finally.

Were also out with the girls (Funda, Jana, Antonia, Kata, Isi and Assal..than Jana's flatmate joined us) @ la la Villa Cuba (the interior is so effing awesome!!!!), I was in some serious demand of alcohol. And talking. And chatting. And whatever...

Gotta call Ulla as well, spoke to her yesterday before my exam, but I do nto remember what we were actually talking about........
Grosses bises!






0 komentar
Photobucket