From A to Z and back again..OLE OLE OLE OLEEE

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.15


Spain has made it! Muchas gracias mes amigos ;) you saved Europe from a German footie champ... the game was so great- I watched it with ..lik 30 guys who were for Germany and than suddenly Filip joined us- and together we supported Spain.. haha priceless!!!!! I loved his sayings about Germany ..I was laughing the whole time ( considering the fact, that Spain was leading after a Torres goal since the 33.minute..that made things perfect!).. After the game we went into the city (hehe..also priceless..believe me.. I am still in Germany.. :P ) and than home.

Life's unspectacular now- it's about studying for ten exams- sitting in the library- spending time with my <3 and friends and working (okay if....). That'a all..
I am a bit exhausted..or lost my natural rythm.. I am longing so much for holidays... but at least I can relax.. in bed ;)
Ciao a tutti !






0 komentar
Photobucket