I am so sick, I barely slept this night, and as it seemed today in the morning my <3 neither! We got up much too late (nothing new, really!) had breakfast and he went to Uni (I have a free day today so... ) .
Went to the pharmacy (it's next door but I really had problems to move my ass this far!) and instead of buying myself some pills for my maladie - I came back home with a whole shopping bag full of Vichy products.. I am such an Idiot. But on the other hand- I simply <3>. It's like Shiseido - the smell is simply heavenly!

Jana and Funda are coming back from Roma today ..Huurrraaaaaaay... and I have a rendez-vous with the library in the eve ....hurraaaaay...


Wimbledon's in progress (as good as it gets)- under heavy rain- and as far as I know Federer leads with Ancic and Safin is losing ;(
Bad!

P.S I forgot Guerlain <3






0 komentar
Photobucket