I am so cheesed off!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 11.41


Yeah folks, it's Klausurenzeit (= exam time) and I am sitting a fancy amount of them this semester! In an hour or so I am obliged to go to my second home ( which is the library lately), since I am facing my second exam on Monday- written Italian. It will be the toughest of all (written ones). I had Norwegian for starters yesterday- I guess I am gonna disappoint my Prof unfortuntely- I liked one essay I had to write quite much, but the second one was simply bad- in my eyes at least.

Than I am facing two exams about literature and two oral in Italian and Norwegian ( we had to read books for them- Jostein Gaarder for NOR and Alessandro Barricone for ITA) and something else -oh yeah History of the Inquisition in Italy- ..hmm and I still remember that my last one will be on the 31st- I have decided to re-take my Toefl exam, since the last one is no longer valid (horrible! I had almost full points!).

My Mommy bought me a new Notebook yesterday and new Sneakers ( they are so beautiful, I fell in love with them). All items are longing to see me in Pologne :) .

Apart from that- much to do, too little time. That is! And I am still in love. More than ever!
Love is definately the most powerful feeling on earth!
Ci vediamo!
Ciao!!!






0 komentar
Photobucket