Final on Centre Court (and I am not there..)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 10.47


As predicted before, Marat lost to Federer in the Semi's- but hey! This is not bad, not bad at all- losing against Federer is anyways like.. like a blessing. Hardly anyone's able to beat that guy!
Currently on Centre Court : Rafa Nadal trying to upstage Roger (and looks like he's succeeding!).

Just came back from Assal- my rakas went home, so I needed to get out- that's the horrible part of a fresh relationship- you miss the second half, even though he / she is away for only one day. This is so mad. And I think I am exaggerating... I need to cool down, otherwise I am gonna drive the car into a one-way-street!
Anyways gotta go back and chat with my Mommy and my Brother and Others!
A tres bientot!






0 komentar
Photobucket