First exam done! ;-)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 03.13



Done, done , done! It was so freakin' difficult. But the relief you sense afterwards is simply priceless. I am so glad. Now I can really concentrate on getting ready for my voyage! I have to buy a few things, do the laundry (ahhhhh good that I reminded myself, I have to put the dryer on!!!ta!).
Okay I am back. It's done.

I will have to sit a second exam in this very subject, but this time I want to do it really properly. And because of that I decided to write everything down, so I can directly start learning.
I hope I keep to that...

I still have to:
- buy some presents
- buy a new bag (for luggage, my old one's dead)
- do laundry
- get all my university stuff together
- write a few profs' an e-mail
- make a list of things to take with me ;)

Okay back to imperare !
Xoxo






0 komentar
Photobucket