Yaaaaawn...Yaaaaaawny Yawn

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.00


Wow.
Constructive,
and Impressive
-indeed!

I am on the verge of passing out. Climate change does indeed affect me. And do not tell me I am t
alking / writing nonsense . It's the truth. I have been feeling dizzy and weak for three days at least. And my head aches. Usually I do not have them. It doesn't even feel like winter outdoors, but a thing between autumn and spring, with some cold breezes from time to time.
Sitting in our studying room, reading Oscar Wilde's "Lady Windermere's Fan" for Literature classes. I most honestly admitt, that I was quite annoyed at the beginning (or with the vision of reading it), but I must say it is indeed a very good play. I have never been much into Wilde, had once a liasion with "The Picture of Dorian Grey" and that's it.
I guess I am even gonna read the whole play at once, and not only the first act we had set as homework. Than I am gonna read some...many pages in my Norwegian Course Book, which is the best I ever had (even compared to other languages). It is simply interesting. It tells you everything about Norway, the Society, History, Geography, Politics etc. That kind of book really does attract me! I used to put away my course books, since they were dull and I prefered to learn on an individual line. Wasn't bad, but it did not always cover the material the teacher wanted us to do. Egal.
And there is no end in sight. I have to write two papers for one Course! One for the lecture- around five pages (possible to mae it) and the second one- about 20 pages (!). Hello there, I am a Bachelor Student, and NOT writing my Seminar Thesis! Both topics are more or less dull. Though the second one (luckily), the 20-pages-monster is about Africa, marked as the "black" continent, left alone and about journalism. I opted to write about the massacre in Srebrenica, since I already had the complete list in my head (books and articles) or about Chechenya. But since we have to do it in groups, and no one was eager to join my ambitious plans, I was left alone and had to join the Africans :(. Not that I am not into it- I am ! But I am so much interested in the Balkans and Chechenya, I guess my papers could be far better! Well next time I s'pose!
Watched a fantastic movie on Friday when being with my Lurve at his parents' house. It was Norwegian, in German "Die Tote am See". It reminded me at once that in my Videothek des Vertrauens ( you simply can't translate that into English, so it makes sense- it's simply my fave place to borrow dvd's), there must still be at least 5 Wallander movies I haven't seen. So I went there yesterday and took home the only movie I had already seen.

This is so much me.

Today is a new try.
But first I am gonna finish my homework.
Loads of hugs!

P.S
I am gonna try out to bake Finnish bun's- they are called "Pulla" and there is hardly anything as tasty!






0 komentar
Photobucket