Ta-da!! More Printable Stamps and Holiday Fun!!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 18.24


Happy Saturday everyone! You know how I love Saturday: PJ's as long as I want, coffee and breakfast with my hubby (M-F our schedules are off by an hour), a movie or two with my guys, and lots of scrapping!


Today I had this big plan - bake Christmas cookies all day! Well instead THAT became tomorrow's big plan!!! That's right, I did not bake one cookie today. Yikes.

I did, however, take a few photos of my printable stamp projects. Remember the not-yet-photographed tags from yesterday? Yep, they're here. And, one of Regina's AWESOME printable stamps that I make into cards for my neighbors! Joy to the World. Who doesn't love that. I know I do.

I hope your Saturday was more productive than mine... though I bet I am more rested than you!!!


Labels: , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket