Fun with Printable Stamps

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 20.34


Recently, as I have broadened my stamping fun, I have purchased several sets of printable stamps. Two of my favorites are from THE CUTTING CAFE (http://reginascutterdesigns.blogspot.com/). I used the Cafe's printable stamps and made some awesome package tags. I decided that it was silly to purchase package tags when I have a zillion scraps and the printable stamps. The tags turned out so cute! But where are the photos you ask? My faithful camera let me down. Well, technically, the batteries let me down. It died while photographing the following cards.


As many of you know from an earlier post, I made most of my Christmas cards this year. I will confess that we had a cute family photo and I did have two dozen photo cards made also. But back to my point. Having made so many cards to mail, this afternoon I decided I needed something fun and cute for the amazing women with whom I work. I used my Pink Petticoat printable stamps (which are similar to Bella rubber stamps, only larger - http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/) and made varying versions of these adorable cards.


Now, sadly, I must go and clean my scrap room.... What a mess!!!!








Labels: , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket