COLD

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.13


AWESOME.

Currently 9 degree while the clock pointing to 9.15pm.
what will the temperature be while point to the 3 in the midnight?

not too bad for the first day of Employment Relation.
The tutor was not that bad (she is my ex academic skills' lecture)
and the lecture was so "GREAT"

ah hem,
my "GREAT" means ...
she can talk non-stop while her hand pointing to the power point slide.
LOL!

but okay la,
when I talk, I also non-stop.
but then mine one is not talking about academic things only.
-.-

I feel FREEZING once I step out the train.
I'm driving my car with a FREEZING body.
Lols.

oh yea,
there's a korean girl sitting next to me while in tutorial class,
she asked me "how old are you? you look so young"
LOL!
yea, and of course i told her i'm 18 :D!
and she told me that she is 22.
but then she is a nice and cute girl as well :)!

a Chinese guy sitting next to me,
(right hand side, the korean girl is at back side, but then we are in a group while doing some task)
He asked me "Guess where am I come from?"
(the first word coming into my mind is "CHINA" LOL! but then cannot say like that ma,
then I pretend like "I don't know")
then he said "I'm from CHINA"
(Hell yeah, I know you are -.-)
then he continue "Many peoples thought I'm Taiwanese because of my slang when I speak Chinese"
I said "Oh I see, let's try."
(Then I speak Mandarin to him, but okay la,
actually for CHINESE who from CHINA,
his slang counted as really got abit Taiwanese slang)

And a girl from Zimbabwe,
after she introduce herself to me.
then I introduce myself as well.
She suddenly touched my hair and say "I like your hair so much! It looks great"
(the first thing that happened was,
I TIOK CHEK KIA (scared by her)
then smile to her and say "haha, thank you")

This three boy and girls popping out from my mind because
of their conversation,
it's quite funny thou. :)

Wish this is the good beginning for Employment Relations.

Tomorrow maybe will have a harder time as,
I got class from 1.30 until 7.30.
(Straight 6 hours)

1.30~5.30 Business statistics
(I love this class because of Vicki,
hah, she taught me statistics in Foundation)
she is cute and funny,
got her = statistics will not gone.!
HAH!

5.30~7.30 Management concepts.
(will have the tutorial class for tomorrow with my friend,
the tutor is a woman who taught us Intercultural Studies while in Foundation as well)

Hmm,
after the 6 hours of class,
i'll go and have dinner with my friend :)!

Wish everything will be fine for tomorrow.!

My life will turn back to normal as i got class.
LOL!
because after reached home,
i feel tired = = "

and tomorrow will leave home earlier as
I need to help Daiyee go to post office to do something.
then I'll straight away go to train station.

Good night people. :)!








0 komentar
Photobucket