TIRED!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.16


Yea.!

Tired!!
been such a long time don't have this kind of feeling already.

today business statistics was really GREAT.
I love vicki class :)!
She is just a FANTASTIC and GREAT lecture and tutor.

Once i step into the class,
she recognise me and still remember me.
I'm really SO HAPPY.!

The last time I've been in her class is during,
Foundation semester one,
Statistic.

And now,
almost a year,
and she still remember me and my name as well :)!

HAH!
she is just GREAT :)

Management Concept class is great as well.
the tutor recognise me and my friend as well!
haha!
she is our Foundation semester 2 "Intercultural Studies" teacher.
it's like already passed 4 months +,
she remember we two are from MALAYSIA.
hooo!
GREAT :)!

meet some random people again.
hah.
today was great but
I'm seriously tired now.

oh yeah,
I changed my time table.
I gonna go to school tomorrow :

10.30am~12.30pm Management concept
(I'd changed this class to tomorrow with my friend together,
hmm, yea, change to this lecture, then Friday don't need to go for school)

3.30pm~7.30pm Economics for Managers

[That means I only need to go to school for 3 days now,
Tuesday 3.30pm~7.30pm ,
Wednesday 1.30pm~7.30pm.
Thursday 10.30am~12.30pm , 3.30pm~7.30]

In between the two class have 3 hours break,
I gonna have lunch with my friends then go to library,
for doing my homework and revision then.
this is the only way to make me revision and do homework.

Management concept need to buy new textbook again :(
IT SUCKS.
because it's darn expensive. =__=
but better then buy 2nd hand books (old book)
because if i buy new books i can sell it next semester :D!

Just now had dinner with my friend at Sunnybank
we ate Vietnam food as dinner,
then went to "IGLOO"
to eat ICE!
XD"!

seriously,
IT WAS AMAZING AND NICE.
I'M LOVING IT.

ok la.
gotta go and prepare things that need to bring to school for tomorrow.
then go to sleep.

GOOD NIGHT :)

LOVES LOTS.







0 komentar
Photobucket