OH!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.55


oh leh leh.
oh la la.


I'm waiting for tomorrow~
because semester start again ^^
I'm just rotting at home for the past 2 weeks. -.-
tomorrow is class for Employment Relations~
Time is 3.30pm until 7.30pm~
will be reach home at around 9 something ba :/


Last night dinner is not that bad.
FOOD is DELICIOUS,
PEOPLE are nice,
(but then the problem is I'm the separated group.)
They 10 peoples is in the same group and I'm the other group that only one person.
Lols.
They just having their Nurse and Doctor's dinner.
but then I'm the only STUDENT there.
(and I'm not from science field. ROFLMAO)


Curry Chicken as normal,
Curry Fish as normal,
White Rice as normal,
Fried beef with don't know what,
(I don't eat beef so I don't know :D!)
Sweet and Sour fried pork.
(this is delicious just like "gu lou yok" <3)
soy sauce egg + pork as normal.
Fried bee hoon as normal.
orange juice, red wine, chinese tea, bla bla bla.


Luckily got dish washer or else I'm going to faint.
LOL!
I done put back all the dishes, cups and all cooking accessories into the cupboard ~


Hah,
going to clean the living room now :)!
and then going to vacuum the floor and keep back all the chairs :)!









0 komentar
Photobucket