Saif Ali Khan The Hugh Jackman of India

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.34


Which international director is calling him 'the Hugh Jackman of India'?

British director Jon Harris, who had edited the critically acclaimed Hindi film ‘Being Cyrus’, is keen to make a movie with Saif Ali Khan.

The director’s latest ‘The Descent 2’ is releasing in India on July 2 and while he was promoting the film, he was asked a question about one actor with whom he would like to work with and why.

To this Harris quickly replied: "Saif Ali Khan. I haven't met him but I loved his role in a film for which I was an editor. I am looking forward to work with the actor if get an opportunity.

"He has this unique feature where he can look young and at the same time mature. I look at him as the Wolverine i.e. Hugh Jackman of India and I am really looking forward to directing him as soon as I get a green signal for my next projects as director."

Apart from directing ‘The Descent 2’, Harris has been the editor of films like "Stardust", "Snatch", and the soon to be released "X-Men: First Class".


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket