Best weekend for sure y'all!!! There is nothing better than a derby between AC Milan (the great and best club ever) versus the rednecks from Internazionale. Nothing better, espacially when we win it. And so it happened yesterday, when Ronnie (Ronaldinho Gaucho) scored after a great assist from Kaka. It was a fierce game, and we knew better ( than Mourinho- the coach of the bastards Inter). Sheva played and so did Maldini. Fabulous! I love AC Milan!! I love them so much!
Went out to test my Hunk's new Cam ( he bought one with his bro ), and I already hate it, coz I look like a lame farmer's daughter on all pics ( I guess it is absolutely not the fault of the cam...). Apart from that, the weekend's been pretty peaceful. We tried to get further with our homeworks, and were more or less successful. At least it was a warm weekend, unlike today.
Oh I hate autumn...
My dearest Ulla had her first day at University today, and when we talked via phone, she sounded pretty excited. That was so good to hear. I am glad at least she is happy to attend school, unlike me :-).
Off to work
on my fukced up thesis,





Sonja






0 komentar
Photobucket