It's still all about my thesis..

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.29



I am still on and about writing my seminar paper, there is simply no end in sight. But I finally managed to compose a really good introduction.... cough cough.... I really like it!
Ramazan is over today, so we are all over happy, and my Lurve's Mommy surprised me in such a lovely way- she got me a present! I was really speechless and kept hugging her for three times at least! Than we had such a laugh about Seid's bro, when we were buying Kebab. The guy in the Kebaberia got a phone call from Seid's bro, who wanted to tell us, to bring him also one. Imagine, instead of calling on our cells... ha ha.. I couldn't manage- I was laughing for 10 minutes.
Of course it is again darn cold, raining and grey- autumn has arrived within it's full strength-I feel totally unmotivated! I just wanna cuddle and sleep! Anyways, I am off to wake up my Heart, otherwise he's up to a 12 h sleep again.

A tres bientot!
Sonja

P.S Evelyne - Bonne anniversaire!






0 komentar
Photobucket