Sunshine :) :) :)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 01.28


Believe it or not- but we have wonderful sunshine here in northern Germany! That gives you as a person so much extra-power for the whole day. It is so beautiful outdoors! Anyways, I am again at my hunks' parents' house, studying, while he is at work. I have a guilty conscience, since I kept talking to him throughout the night, and he must be half-dead now. But these were higher powers, meaning I had to sort things out. And I am so glad he thaught me to talk, and not to keep things for me, that bother me. It feels so much better now, even though I think I am a way to vain sometimes.
Just talked to Stephan (my friend from Chile)- haven't seen him for weeks!!!!He is one of the most positive persons I have ever met. Once you see him, you feel some good spirit, and he can't help not to smile!
Anyways, I am now back to study and read for Italiano. Just wanted to mention, that Federer won the US Open (he faced Britain's Murray in the finals). Congrats Roger!
I am off, but with one little thing - one of my favourite songs ( I love Kanye!) :




Bacini!
P.S Question about where to go in Octobre (the two of us solved almost- looks like Sweden!!! Malmö or Trelleborg!)






0 komentar
Photobucket