Writing my thesis... God help me out....

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.26




There is nothing worse than writing a thesis about the Inquisition in medieval Italy. It simply sucks. There is so little material for the specific topic I have to pen about! I will have to invesitgate in the National Library again. Sucks big time.

I am currently at my Lurve's. Yesterday we went into the forest. We got lost. It was not funny. I was scared. It was cold. It rained. It was foggy. It was muddy. One tree had in it's middle- exactly on my eye-height something that looked like a ghost-face. I nearly suffered a heart-attack. I saw two roes. That was it. Afterwards I got banana juice with wheat beer to calm down. Next time I am gonna think twice before wandering around with my Hunk. Twice if not three times....
In parallel to my thesis I am working on a little book- some art thingy- for my boyfriend. Drawing and writing things you know- to show him some affection, since he claims jokingly or to enkindle me, he misses it. For now I made only six pages full- which means I have to find some ideas for 90 more pages at least.... Love my
ideas....

And some electrifying news for the end : Kanye West realeses his brand new album one month earlier- that is in ...November! Brazilliant!!!!! Can't wait. It MUST be pluperfect! I mean Graduation was simple amazing and perfect... It's truly a masterpiece... I can listen to it again and again and again...
Back to work.
Though I hate it....






0 komentar
Photobucket