Kaya's day ❤

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.46














Today is KAYA's DAY
me and papa made the kaya SUCCESSFULLY!
HOORAY!~~
(Claps Claps :D)
making kaya is not easy,
but it's not hard too!
everything will be alright if you have the HEART to do it :)

Lols.
i don't need to cook when i'm in Penang.
because always have my FAMILY to cook for me!
(Grandma, Mummy, KorKor, JieJie, Papa, Gugu & YiPing JieJie)
but now,
i will try my BEST to cook something that is NORMAL.
Lols.
a lot of things i don't need to do when i'm still in Penang.
but now,
i need to do EVERYTHING myself.
D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself)
Claire, Independent please. o(,")o
(It's time to be independent.)
58 days of blogging.
105 days been in AUSTRALIA.
Count Down :
60 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!<3






0 komentar
Photobucket