Shilpa Shetty misses seafood during Navaratri

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 12.44


Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, who is currently in London, is missing non-vegetarian delicacies, especially seafood, since she is maintaining a pure vegetarian diet for nine days as part of the ongoing Navratri celebrations.

"This is the only time in the year that I turn vegetarian for the whole nine days and fast on the last (day). It's difficult, especially since I travel so much and to top it all I love sea food," Shilpa posted on her blog.

In London after a "fun" holiday in the Maldives, Shilpa is currently busy working on her food and beverage project, Gourmet Creations. She has invested in it with fiance Raj Kundra.

The actress has teamed up with Andy Varma, celebrity chef and head of the wholesale division and business development of the V8 Gourmet group, to bring out ready meals, pickles and chutneys.

"The curry project would be out by end of this year," she confirmed.

Lately, Shilpa has been able to do a lot of other things after the shooting of "The Man" has been delayed. While Sunny Deol plays male lead, Shilpa will be seen as his love interest in the action thriller.

"(I'm) reading scripts for my home production, and working on my Ghatkopar center for my Medispa. (I'm also) thrilled to announce the opening of IOSIS Medispa in Jalandhar," she added.


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket