SRK-Kajol: Sizzling chemistry

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 12.45


MORE SRK STUFF AT SRKTHEDON.BLOGSPOT.COM



SRK-Kajol are on the cover of the October issue of Vogue India. The My Name Is Khan couple were shot by Atul Kasbekar and interviewed by Karan Johar.

Here's an excerpt from what the B-Town's sizzling on-screen jodi have said...

Kajol on her chemistry with Shah Rukh: I deeply respect him. He is a great human being, he has taught me a lot as an actor and a person.

When I look back to the things he has said to me, he was right in a lot of ways.

SRK on his chemistry with Kajol: I think we are comfortable in our own skin. We have never tried to outdo each other.

Some things work well in pairs earrings, shoes, socks, pyjamas. I think we know that our individual scenes in a film are fantastic, but together we are unbeatable.

She's honest, earnest, innocent, very loud, very scattered and very beautiful all that I'm not. I'm boring, not natural, I'm a workaholic, I don't love people unconditionally like she does.


Labels: , , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket