Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.36









Today i feel so tired!!!


I feel so tired today.
I don't know why.
I really hate to be travel for more than 3 hours on the road.
(when i need to go uni and come back from uni)
I allergy again.
F*ck =.="
so itchy ~"~


afternoon i go out with papa~
we go to BP Station.
(to get petrol for the care of course!)
after that,
we go to woolworths buy something..
(we buy brocolli, we buy bak choi baby *Lols*, Eggs, and 2 kind of pear. :D)


then i cook for the dinner.
See photos ba.
i feel so dot dot dot with my "sayur-sayuran". Lols

1st : Cabbage + pork mince + Dried prawns
2nd : Bak Choi Baby + Sambal
3rd : Brocolli
Simple simple and simple. =.="

i feel so TIRED when i think that tomorrow..
i need to spend 3 hours ++ on the road.

SO TIREDDD ARR!! >.<
PHOBIA WITH TRAIN NOWW!! T___T

59 days of blogging.
106 days been in AUSTRALIA.
Count Down :
59 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!<3






0 komentar
Photobucket