Ranbir Kapoor: I hate birthdays!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 12.13


Says a 27-today Ranbir Kapoor. He feels b'days are overrated but cuts cakes and has havan at home to bring in the day, nevertheless

Ranbir Kapoor doesn't like celebrating his birthdays. Today he will spend his janamdin with close friends, family and of course girlfriend Deepika Padukone at his Bandra bungalow. As he turns 27, Ranbir chats about himself, his life, and his Friday release Wake Up Sid. Read on...



What's your mood like on this birthday?
I'm nervous because Wake Up Sid is releasing this week.

Are you like Sid -- do you hate waking up early?
No. Actually I am the antithesis of Sid in many ways. I like waking up in the mornings and especially when I am shooting I can even get up at 3 am. I am not lazy or aimless like Sid. I know what I want in life.

So today did wake up early?
No way! On my b'days, I like waking up late.

And how do you plan to celebrate it?
I hate birthdays! I think they are very over-rated and a day when everyone is trying to make you feel special. I don't like doing anything on my birthdays. Last night my parents (Rishi and Neetu Kapoor) and sister (Riddhima) went out for a family dinner and my birthday in. Though I am not too fond of it I always cut cakes on my birthday. Today we will have a havan at home and later my friends will drop in to wish me just another day.

Do you want any special birthday gift this year?
I would only wish that the audience come and watch Wake Up Sid. I want to tell them it's a good film. There was something very special about the script, the character Sid and my director Ayan Mukerji. I loved the script as I found he had really something to say through his story. He's one of my closest friends today. I appreciate his vision.

Best wishes
Karan Johar: I wish Ranbir luck, love and happiness on his birthday. I plead to the nation to wake up on Friday and go watch Wake Up Sid. I think Ranbir is totally Sid - he was born to play the character. It's in his DNA and body language.

Ayaan Mukerji: I hope he has a great year ahead. I don't think Ranbir is Sid - he is far more motivated and successful. Sid exists in the moment, and has an appreciation for leisure and knows how to have a good time - which Ranbir does too.


Labels: , , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket