Love Birds - The Cutting Cafe'

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.00



Hi everyone and happy hump day! YAY! We're half way through the week! I hope it's going well for you. This is just a quick post to show you a card I made with one of Regina's new Valentine files from The Cutting Cafe' called Little Love Birds. Isn't it too cute? I just printed it out and colored it with my Copic markers. The papers are all scraps from a card you won't see until tomorrow.... Soooooo I guess to you they wouldn't be scraps yet, would they! *smiles* That's a fun one to think about. LOL!
The scalloped card I made using my Cricut Expression and Gypsy, along with the Plantin Schoolbook and Mini Monograms carts. All of which I got from Hallmark Scrapbook!!
recipe:
paper - Wild Asparagus for DP and Bazzill cardstock
ribbon - craft supply
ink - Memento Tuxedo black, Copic Sketch markers
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!
Click HERE for blog candy!!


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket