Monday =)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.36


Uhhs.

today is a busy busy monday! :(

this morning i wake up at 8am and then brush teeth,

wash face, bath and pack my laptop.

then dai yee fetch me to train station.

and once i reach the train station,

then the train came!

see, i really sibei LUCKY :3

YAY!

hahahhahaha.

then when i was on the train,

i continue with my "rich door" (富贵门)

Lols.

after finished one episod,

then i reached South Bank train station :)

after that,

i was go up to one "111" bus and then i met manson (one of my uni's friend)

i though he so early go to school,

manatahu,

he also on the way go home HAHAHA @___@

Lol.

then when i reach my sharehouse d time,

it's like 10.30am,

and then i had my LOVELY breakfast XD"

i ate 2 croissoint with strawberry jam. :)

after ate the CUTE LIL breakfast,

then i've been to uni ~___~...

because i have a meeting at 11.30am

for the academic skills presentation that having this Friday >.

hope i will be like that day,

WONT NERVOUS :)

JiaYous Claire <3








0 komentar
Photobucket