Tired until wanna die.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.12


Today morning been to school for Academic Skills class.

sooooooo tired.. :(

after i finished my class at 12.00pm.

then i've been to city to search for some present to bring back to Malaysia

for my family and friends.

but i get nothing -.-"

after that,

i've been to Garden City to continue search for the present and all.

BUT,

I FOUND NOTHING AS WELL. -____- ....

then i just bought a bottle of chocolate milk,

then i go home already. -___- ..

i feel like dying LOL!

i feel that my leg and hand seems like going to PATAH!

Lol.

my whole body was like ...

VERY TIRED.

EXTREMELY TIRED.

somemore now,

my face allergy -__- ...

sibei GATAL/ITCHY >.

i just wake up from a nap just now :(

i sleep from 6pm until 9something 10pm @____@.

after that,

skype with parents and brother and FAMILY.

until 12.30am HAHAHA @__@

we had chat for 3 hours+++

HAHAHA @___@ ..

because tomorrow im going back to Gold Coast.


















0 komentar
Photobucket