6AM~

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 14.07


Today is the VERY FIRST time I wake up at 6am without alarm clock and by myself ♥

LOL.!
Quite Fun :)

I don't feel tired now @@" ..
TOO ENERGETIC NOW :P!

Waiting for my clothes to be done washing :D!
watching for movie and blogging while waiting for the clothes :)
Later will start doing all my Business Information Systems' homework.
And search information for Marketing's presentation.

Hmm,
Cause I'd already told them that we will be meet up for the Marketing's presentation stuff at Monday.
Because we should be do all the things together and not personal done all the things.

Oh yeah,
Monday is ANZAC day :)
It's a public holiday.
Monday Daiyee also going to PERTH.!
WOOHOO. XD"!
(Although she only go to Perth for 5 days, not even a week.)
but I will enjoy this 5 days to the max.

But I don't think I can enjoy -.-"
Because I'm having ..
Principle Accounting's Mid-Sem Exam when WEDNESDAY.
Marketing Presentation when THURSDAY.
and.
5 homework tasks of Business Information DUE when FRIDAY.

Ok la,
Blog until here :)

SEE YOU, PEOPLE.! ♥






0 komentar
Photobucket