Shilpa's luck by TV

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 22.59


Star who's judging 'Zara Nachke Dikha' says telly has always proven lucky for her

Actress Shilpa Shetty, who is soon to appear in a dance reality show 'Zara Nachke Dikha' to be aired on STAR Plus, admits that television shows have proven lucky for her and after marriage she wanted to do something which didn't take much of her time.

"Judging is always a huge responsibility and TV has always been something that has proven lucky for me," Shilpa told reporters.

"I am just married, and so I thought I should spend some time with my family. I wanted to do something that did not take much of my time and at the same time allowed me to have a great time," she added.

Shilpa has teamed up with actor Arshad Warsi and choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant to judge the show.

"As you know, it's a battle of the sexes and we will try and not have any bias. I have always been very pro-women but I have also been very pro-talent. So if the person is talented, you can't help but appreciate," Shilpa said.

This is for the third time Shilpa is appearing on television after taking part in the British 'Celebrity Big Brother' TV show (2007) and hosting the second season of 'Bigg Boss' (2008).

"Well I really liked the concept and as you know that they are bringing it on a grander scale this year. Dancing is always something that I enjoyed. This is my third stint on television and every year it keeps getting better," she added.

Asked how different it would be from other dance reality shows, she said: "Every show is different from the other. The participants are celebrities and the show is dance oriented but the edge will be the battle between men and women, which is always great fun."

"That's what makes it different. We have got whole lot of dances. It would be more theatrical and cinematically it would be more interesting to watch," Shilpa said.


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket