I'M HAVING A GOOD SLEEP.!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.58


LOL.!

I think theres alot people will feel happy,
I mean after see my title.

"I'm having a good sleep.!"
(Everything just "DU DU HO"!,
why I said so?
because ...
I slept for 8 hours.
LOL.!)
Yesterday was really freaking tired until I just keep staring at my laptop screen -_- ...
I can't think anything.
but just sitting there and staring at my laptop screen.
Din even facebook and watch movie.
walao ehhh.
Now refresh back,
I was looks like a Siao Lang sitting there -.-"

I switch off my laptop and put it into my laptop at 8.35pm.
and then I just go and pack everything that I need to bring to school today.
After finish pack everything.
I just lying one bed like a SALTED FISH.
-___________- ...
I don't even feel like moving or what -_- ..
Just lying there and din even move -.-"

and then I use my iPod Touch online and not more than half an hour,
I fall asleep.
I slept at 9.30pm!
WOOHOOO.
lol.
Insomnia leave me XD"!
FTW.!
actually I also many days din sleep well d =="

and then this morning 5am I already wake up,
just I still lying on bed acting like a SALTED FISH.
lmaos.!
I just don't want to wake up -.-"
and then when 5.50am,
DaiYee come and knock my door ask me is it no need go to school.
-______________- ...
I just simply reply her that
"Today class is 9.30am until 1.30pm.."
lol.
and then she just go out and went to work -.-"
Then after listened the garage door sound,
I also go and wash face and blablabla.

Guess what,
I'm on the 6.49am train XD"!
see,
I got go to school one,
just lazy to talk with her -.-"
don't ask me why because I also don't even know why.

Today's train so weird,
It's like earthquake and keep shaking.
Lol.!
when I typing this post,
I also following it shake.
LMAOS.!

ENTERTAIN you all. XD"!

ok la.
Later when in Business Information systems' class,
I'm going to start searching for my BIS homework stuff.
last week just tell us that got 5 tasks.
=________________=
and everything is due in Week 8 -.- ...
Although you don't have mid-sem exam,
but also don't need to play like this what -_- ,
I left 3 tasks. !
okay,
truthly,
I'm not proud because of left 3 tasks.
but I proud because I'd done 2 tasks.
LOL.!

bringing personal laptop is the best -.-"
this 2 days I also bring my laptop went to school.
It's really good and I can surf net while teacher is talking.
LOL.!
no la.
just because when inside train I can watch movie to past the one hour.
and then in class I can do my group things (yesterday was marketing)
then like today,
I can continue my 3 tasks. :)!

need to stop here,
going to dizzy if continue typing in this kind of situation @@" ...

SEE YA.!






0 komentar
Photobucket