SHIT.!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 15.40


Forgive me to use "SHIT.!" as my title.

because today really is a shit day.
I can't think other word that more manners.
TOO HARD.!
(If you want me to think of word that more rude,
I got TONS.! but just don't want to being so rude -.-"
I mean I trying to stop using all those words in my blog.
but I think later also will come out SOME.!
as things that happened in this morning really pissed me off.)

let me tell you what had happen in the morning.
today I wake up at 5.20am and I can't sleep again.
Walao ehh.!
I first time sleep at 11pm lohs.
I though today will have a great day.
Who know,
After I finished bathe and everything.
and wait until the time to 6.30am.

wait until sibei long then only 6.30am.
then after I set alarm and went out home.
I wipe the car's windows as usual,
because nowadays,
the weather in the night is very cold.!
some more,
yesterday rain whole day -_- ..
I got no idea with Australia's weather.

after finished wiped,
and put all my bags to the seat that next to driver's seat.
and put the key into the key hole,
then start engine,
it freaking AWESOME.
the sound make me "MOR GUN CHANG.!"
the sound is like very high pitch,
then ...
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
walao ehhh.
the morning already so cold,
some more keep listening to this kind of sound.
cause I keep trying to start the engine -_- ..

at last,
I gave up on trying to start the engine,
then I being ki siao,
I guess.
cause I call back to Malaysia's house and find papa..
-.- ..
papa sounds is like still SLEEPING.
LOL.!
sorry papa -.-

then at last,
I sent a sms to Daiyee and tell her that I cant start the engine.
then I wait her to come back -.-
(cause she work from last night 7pm, I guess?)
then I wait until 8am ..
she only came back -.-"
the first sentence I tell her was
"daiyee, car's engine cannot be start -.-"
then she replied me with a freaking good answer
"Why don't you call taxi go train station."

WALUN LEH.!
who know la.
Zzzzz.

Then at last she drive me to train station,
and I get up to the 8.34am train.
oh yeah,
now I'm on train -.-
will reach Southbank train station at 9.30am++
then get bus and everything,
I think when I reach class,
it already 10am.
=_= ...

Obviously,
I am sure that I already late for lecture.
suan le ba.
go for tutor enough liao -.-"
today I so hardworking wanna go class because last week I din attend due to my terrible headache.
Then today need to attend,
but me major reason is,
get a group meeting and then discuss with my group mate about the meeting things.
because I think we should get one day out for marketing's meeting.
next Thursday is going to have the second mini-oral presentation.

Eww.
everything due in Week 8 -_- ...
as in the last post or few more last post.
I already wrote before things that due in week 8.
ok la.
stop here.
half an hour more then I will reach south bank train station.!






0 komentar
Photobucket